What is 925 silver jewelry?

Apr-03,2013 17:37 PMCST   CkyBuy   Bookmaker: CkyBuy Admin    
SUBJECT: Earring   Necklace   Ring  

Everybody like silver jewelry especially girls,so for now there have all kinds of  fashion bracelets,necklaces,earrings & rings for girls.Silver Jewelry has become more and more popular all over the world,however, more and more fake silver jewelry is flushing into the market.Do you know what is sterling silver? Did you get a real silver jewelry ?

Sterling silver used in our jewelry is a kind of silver contains 92.5% pure silver and mixes some other things. The remaining 7.5% of sterling silver is made up of usually some cheaper metals such as copper, germanium, zinc or platinum for hardening the silver.

Pure silver is not usually used in jewelry beacause it is too soft and easy to be out of shape. Sterling silver jewelry should be marked with a stamp “925″ ,”S925″,”SS925″or possibly “ster” to indicate its purity.

[Comment]   [Women]   [Man]   [Child]  
 ( If you can't login,Please clear browse cookie )
paypal westen dhl ems